Accountability That Works!
Run time: 22 Minutes
This innovative training program will provide everyone in your organization with the tools they need for a greater sense of empowerment and increased productivity. Participants will learn to view accountability as an ongoing process for achieving personal effectiveness.
The Cycle of Accountability presented is:
Participants learn to:
- The "before" phase: RESPONSIBILITY - establishing a mindset of ownership for the task and taking complete responsibility for getting it done.
- The "during" phase: EMPOWERMENT - doing whatever is necessary to complete the task, including identifying action steps, a timeline and using necessary resources.
- The "after" phase: ACCOUNTABILITY - owning the outcome of the task, good or bad, acknowledging it and learning from the experience.
- And Behind It All: CLEAR AGREEMENTS -- that hold the three stages together.
- Ensure every task has a clearly defined owner and agreement
- Empower themselves to keep their agreements
- Hold others accountable
- Be accountable without being defensive
- Learn from mistakes
Results from using Accountability That Works!:
Learn how a premium home fashion company implemented Accountability That Works!
into their organization's culture.
"I think that my people are looking at their jobs differently. If they complete a job successfully, it's great, but if not, they are willing to say 'what can we learn from it?' "
-AVP, Corporate Learning & Development
-A national financial services company
A satisfied customer on Accountability That Works!:
"[I like] the video, associated exercises and forms. I also like the differentiation between using it for managers versus non-managers."
-Assistant Training Manager
-Hyundai Motor America